View Single Post
Old 12-22-2007, 12:18 AM   #89
KwKouki
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (6)
KwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to KwKouki
Quote:
Originally Posted by SilviaSR20DET View Post
I asked nicely and waited patiently for them. its been over a month.... He didnt even want to give me even one sticker replacement to compensate for the 3 stickers that were lost so i dont know what your talking about.
Incorrect. I shot you out another 3 pieces to compensate for the 1st batch of lost stickers. We are up to a total of 6 stickers that have been somehow misplaced to the address you gave me. You are right, im not sending a 7th sticker to you.

Ive been robbed online before, im not going to do it to anyone else....especially not at $5.50 a pop. EVERYONE to date that has came to me with a complaint about lost shipments have been compensated on my dime. Im not compensating you a 3rd time just on your word.

Again, ANYONE who knows me personally has had no problems recieving them the first time. I have responded to EVERY pm, I have never blown anyone off.