View Single Post
Old 08-26-2018, 08:21 PM   #1
oLemurs
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
oLemurs has a spectacular aura aboutoLemurs has a spectacular aura aboutoLemurs has a spectacular aura aboutoLemurs has a spectacular aura aboutoLemurs has a spectacular aura aboutoLemurs has a spectacular aura about
Iacv or wiring issues

so if im correct the iacv is supposed to adjust the idle when you use electronics (correct me if im wrong) so i believe my iacv may be bad.

what is happening is ever since i wired in my gauges the car seems like it wants to stall at stop lights. after i stop for a second or two itll start dropping down to about 300 rpm a few times and save itself but in the video you can see the issue stops happening when i turn off my gauges and fans.

currently the only things im running off the battery are my 2 gauges (glowshift and turbosmart) my 2 fans (i use 1 fan most of the time) and my fuel pump. is it possible i am running too much for my alternator/ battery? if so how can i test it.

my battery is an oddysey pct925. like i said before when i turn off the gauges it seems to actually stop having this issue so bottom of the line, is it the wiring/electrical setup or my iacv. (yes ive taken the iacv out and cleaned it with carb cleaner)

video of it happening: https://youtu.be/gqQm2lYWamE
oLemurs is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links