View Single Post
Old 12-18-2018, 02:50 PM   #315
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (47)
dizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tearlessj View Post
I CAN NOT stand how fucking cheap everyone is these days though. All the OG's pay asking price and all the new 240 owners want to low ball 50% off asking price. Shit is annoying as fuck.
Cheap to buy, fucking mark-up-masters when they sell. I always price things to sell at about $100 - $200 off the going rate and I still make a little money for my time.

I'm happy I have 2 sets of LMGT4s because with the way the prices are going I'll be able to retire when I sell them. /sarcasm.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJDANGER24 View Post
I have way too much money into my 240, but I'll admit that everything has a price. If someone offered me $20k for my car, best believe that thing is getting sold before they finish the sentence. Whether its worth $20k is a subject that everyone would love to argue about, especially in this thread LOL
Dude I have the same thought process with my Type X. I've always wanted it, it's the car everyone replicates, but I really should've stepped into a SpecR before the inevitable price bubble. That being said, I honestly feel like my car in particular will see a price hike and I'm holding out for a payday north of what my initial cost was....but if someone comes knocking you best believe I'm answering.