Thread: STL Riots
View Single Post
Old 08-20-2014, 04:39 PM   #24
theronin
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (0)
theronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to theronin
Quote:
Originally Posted by TMW View Post
i havent read or heard about this. do you have a link to the story? would like to read.

thats why i quoted your previous post and agreed... we're not totally sure what happened and what prompted him to shoot him SIX times.

and the reason why people are angry at the officer and want it to be a criminal investigation is because these kinds of incidents seem to be getting more and more common with absolutely no accountability or repercussions for their actions. cops should be held to a higher standard. they're public servants that are paid by the tax payer. the penalties for doing anything to a police officer are way more severe than if the same crime were done to a normal citizen.

if someone were to ever shoot a police officer six times with no arrest/criminal investigation being done afterwards, im sure it would be just as big of a deal...

seriously, do you think if michael brown shot the police officer six times because he was allegedly assaulting him you would be saying "well maybe we'll find out the police officer had it coming to him and everything was totally justified" no... and brown would be serving life
It was in an on scene interview with the newly appointed chief of police. No surprise it isn't widely known, that would go against oh so many agendas

It just screams, "Hey, I'm a fucking Christmas Tree. What are you gonna do about it?"
theronin is offline   Reply With Quote