View Single Post
Old 03-03-2020, 06:45 AM   #16954
SupaDoopa
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (26)
SupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choices
Send a message via AIM to SupaDoopa
Quote:
Originally Posted by S14rebuild View Post
Well thats what we get for toyko drift, speed channel f-d, and need 4 speed underground. It was the new fad after street racing, and all the kids had to jump into cheap s13/s14 chassis......

Now its stance fags, running 350z, brz,frs and whatever eles they can get there hands on.

The other day i saw a dodge calibur slammed on airride and 18xmesh wheels. I lost all hope..
Non-traditional chassis aren't uncommon anywhere. I see all sorts of fucked up shit at some of the events. We hold drift events at massive car meets called 'Broke.' in the North East. Thousands and thousands of people. The drift pad is literally surrounded by a car show for imports and such. Walking around doing security sometimes makes me question reality and if the world is actually coming to an end.

BRZ/FRS/GT86's all look the same. They all have Rocket Bunny/PANDEM, all have some gay ass Rotiform or played out three piece wheel they got on lease from ThreePiece and all some stupid fucking color with no engine work [or engine work that the previous owner did].

350Z's are a similar fashion. You either see the show car RocketBunny things or haggard ass beat to fuck drift cars.

This scene is fucking gay but some of the dudes make it worth it. Fuck you Honda kids.
SupaDoopa is offline   Reply With Quote