View Single Post
Old 11-18-2023, 11:19 AM   #14050
dorkidori_s13
ITS LISA'S FAULT!!!

Trader Rating: (41)
dorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfection
i meant more along the lines of using the same chassis over and over, just updating as it goes along... the FM (not FX) platform has been around since what? 2002? i meant theyre taking a play dodges (and chevys and fords) book in just sticking with one platform and maximizing profits from it since there is marginal retooling involved versus generating an entirely new platform that, in nissans case, would probably perform better over all due to its age... but again, profits!

i agree with you heavily though on dodges approach in actually meeting their customers expectations. seems like dodge followed the idea of "here is something you didnt know you needed!!!" with editions like the Hellcat and people ate it up! funny how that works... and didnt nissan used do that too in some alternate and long forgotten reality? lol

my how times have changed...

Check out my IG for what I'm up to! DORKIDORI INSTAGRAM!!!
dorkidori_s13 is offline   Reply With Quote