View Single Post
Old 08-18-2021, 11:50 AM   #1
Rustys14
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (9)
Rustys14 is a glorious beacon of lightRustys14 is a glorious beacon of lightRustys14 is a glorious beacon of lightRustys14 is a glorious beacon of lightRustys14 is a glorious beacon of lightRustys14 is a glorious beacon of lightRustys14 is a glorious beacon of lightRustys14 is a glorious beacon of lightRustys14 is a glorious beacon of lightRustys14 is a glorious beacon of lightRustys14 is a glorious beacon of light
Underdrive Pulley with AC

I recently found my old forgotten Unorthodox KA pulley set when I was cleaning out my shed and was going to throw it on for nostalgia, but I'm old and like my comforts now so I'm concerned that it'll lower my AC output to unacceptable levels. Does anyone on here have experience running an underdrive pulley with AC that can tell me how much it lowered the output? I was still in high school/early college last time I ran these pulleys on a car and didn't have or care about AC back then.

Obviously, these aren't going to do much/anything power wise, but they'll look pretty in my bay and I wouldn't mind the tiny bit of extra response they provide. The AC in my car works really well so I'm thinking I should be ok if the pulleys only slightly lower the output, but I would like to hear from someone with actual experience before I throw them on.
Rustys14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links