View Single Post
Old 04-14-2013, 08:36 AM   #62
fliprayzin240sx
Man w/ CTSV & a Car Seat

Trader Rating: (19)
fliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to fliprayzin240sx
Quote:
Originally Posted by OrangeVirus1 View Post
Lets all just be honest here, We should just shut up and let North Korea do what they want. They aren't stupid enough to actually Blow anyone up, because I'm sure they don't want to die.

And Also, North Korea has been doing this for years, I still consider that North Korea should be allowed to do anything we Americans do. Bomb tests, Military tests, Nuclear tests.

I mean FFS we Want to control the whole damn world but it just isn't going to happen.
Leave North Korea alone, DON'T buy into all the BS they talk, and completely ignore them...

They remind me of the Westboro Baptist church, the ONLY reason that church still exists is because people get offended, start crap, and acknowledge their existence.
Do you not understand why we dont want them to build nukes? Its not North Korea we're worried about, its WHO they could potentially sell it to. Sell it to a terrorist organization, those fucktards sneak it into US soil and detonate it. Also, the potential proliferation of nukes to other countries who are not responsible enough to have nukes. Do we want the whole middle east to have nukes? The whole middle east will turn into a glass bowl.

Iran cant have nukes due to their hostility towards Israel and aggressive stance with most GCC countries.

If you think Zilvia has too many assholes...
CLICK HERE!!!
fliprayzin240sx is offline   Reply With Quote