View Single Post
Old 06-03-2018, 10:22 AM   #215
CrimsonRockett
The Architect.

Trader Rating: (392)
CrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbaker73266 View Post
Hi I'm looking for S14 trunk trim pieces (some of the felt lining and the hard base that sits on top of the spare tire), the bezel for the a/c mode selector, accessory amplifier needed for wipers (I think it's a tan/khaki colored box attached on the passenger side fender area of the engine bay, if I remember correctly), kouki taillights (depending on price, my current LEDs work perfect but right one fogs up), mounting bolts for rear seats, and the bezel/trim around the shifter. Zip is 30809

edit: added bolts
Fairly certain I still have one good S14 AC Bezel, plastic trim piece for the trunk, and mounting bolts for seats.

I do have spare Kouki tails and shifter trim, but not selling those just yet.

-Jspec-
Instagram/CrimsonRockett
Quote:
Originally Posted by brndck View Post
Generally you can eat my asshole.
CrimsonRockett is offline   Reply With Quote