View Single Post
Old 02-11-2018, 08:19 PM   #3090
RalliartRsX
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (32)
RalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfection
Yep, just a little snowflake Reese.........

I was waiting for Reese to come and and clear the guys name. I guess he won't do that now huh??

Saw the guys post. But like everthing else, the sky must be falling because oh shit, I am too naive to realize that there is more than what i think I know...........and realize there are more than 2 known to Reese of the same sets of the wheels out there........and not just what the internet tells you

If anyone wants to get pissed, yell at the IG followers and idiots who are buying used 10-15 year old Japanese wheels for 2-3K because hard parker status. That's the people who yall need to get mad at for driving the price bonkers

As I said before; get over it. And in this case, stop being a dick.

P.S This is typical Zilvia bullshit anyways........
RalliartRsX is offline   Reply With Quote