View Single Post
Old 12-18-2017, 11:50 AM   #142
Kingtal0n
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (17)
Kingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Kingtal0n
I like my 240 to look original- from the outside

I was at the light making a left, and two S13's pull up in the right turning lane next to mine. I hear them making jokes about my stock looking S14 etc... "Its an SE dog!"

Light turns green and we come around the corner, of course he floors that ol' KA engine, I guess they both did. Well by the time they realized my stock exhaust was hiding something it was too late, I heard him bouncing from the rev limiter after I got a couple cars ahead. I let off and let them race past me to the next light, where they quickly made a right and disappeared...

It just wouldn't have been as fun if my car was noisy/graphics/painted/kits/etc... pure or not

I guess I care more about pureformance
Kingtal0n is offline   Reply With Quote