View Single Post
Old 01-13-2017, 12:22 PM   #86
travon47
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
travon47 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by ADIDASilvias View Post

Every time I read the claim that their harnesses are 'OEM quality' I laugh a little because this harness exceeds OEM quality in every aspect. There is no electrical tape, corrugated plastic sleeving, or random sections of wire left unsleeved on the entire harness.

Thanks Yuri and the WS team!

This is not true, they sell an oem series with corrugated plastic sleeving and electrical tape. lol

Either way they do sell a great product. I will give my 2 cents since I have purchased a ls1 harness from them.
Everything was great other than a lot of wires being tight that I can hardly get the connectors connected, which isn't a big deal ( I know its part of tucking a harness) but if a lot of wires had one more inch it would have been easier.

I also had 3 connectors that go to the fuse box that did not fit the oem connector well and were too loose, resulting in me using zipties and unpinning it and putting an oem connector on.

Their water temp adapter for Nissan, they say its fine(when I called) and they stated we have never had a complaint about it and maybe mine was defective yet it looked the same as the pics. They told me they were sending me a new one incase mine was bad and had good customer service but , I never received it. (They recommended thread tape which I tried, also tried liquid thread tape but nothing would hold because it was too loose and the threads aren't made to seal so I had to empty coolant a few times) The reason I didn't call back is because I figured out there adaptor isn't correct and doesn't allow the temp sensor to bottom out to make it seal. I fixed this by sanding down the sensors hex where you tighten it to sink farther into the adaptor. I had to do this to a non oem temp sensor and also a oem sensor.

Either way I had good experience with them and have recommended them to many people that eventually bought a harness through them and was very glad I didn't have to deal with chase bays for the harness. A clutch line was enough for me lol
Also I ordered the ground kit they offer, honestly I have no idea where you would even attach anything and proved to be a waste of money, atleast for me and my swap
Keep up the great work WS
travon47 is offline   Reply With Quote