View Single Post
Old 11-29-2011, 06:41 PM   #53
gunmetalr32
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (14)
gunmetalr32 is on a distinguished road
sorry guysi forgot to pay the adviser fee for this month so i couldn't access this thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by yoni_nismo View Post
The part number for these actual sides are "G6850-80F50 S14 KS SIDE" they are slightly different then the navan sides by a little extra flare (1/2"or less) along the bottom edge.

Adrian those pics are like seeing ransom pics of my sides but i know there in good hands cant wait to see the finished product
everything is a ok. i'm updating everything as i go
Quote:
Originally Posted by chinabean View Post
subscribed. I would put a deposit but the future of my income to get it when its done is uncertain
it's ok .. whenever your ready
Quote:
Originally Posted by stance View Post
I'd Like to see pics between the zenki ones and kouki more aggressive ones compared
Quote:
Originally Posted by revat619 View Post
Agreed.

Not that i think anyone is lying or anything. I just never knew there was a difference.
don't worry guys I'll post it once i get a chance

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salem240 View Post
Here is the 2010 NISMO catalog and on page 48 it list the G6850-80F50 as optional Kouki sides. But under other refrences on the net the Zenki Navan sides come under the same part number.... hmmmm

By the looks of the side skirts in the pic, they do look a little more flared on the ends than Navan sides.
yeah this what i noticed too just a little more flared out
Quote:
Originally Posted by riboflavin View Post
I already bought my valances from you and I'm down to order these side skirts, too.
sweet .. i never got you feed back on the vlances.. what did you think
Quote:
Originally Posted by Salem240 View Post
Adrian, if you leave the rocker brackets off and only have the bolts on the ends and the two underneath along with the tape strips for the fender and quarter panel to support the top, are you going to make a flat area along the bottom of the door sill to put a tape strip since there wont be any hardware there to keep the skirt against the bottom of the door opening?
i could and would of liked to make the rocker brackets. but the cost of adding them would be another $70 or so a set.. and i don't think people would like to pay the extra amount.. since 80% (or more) won't install it. i know and seen many people running the side skirts with out them with no problems. i would not like to add an extension to the door sill due to the fact that the door gap is very tight and it will rub and make contact, taking off and chipping the paint.. plus in my option looks tacky.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 06_footy View Post
I'm sub'd. I was looking at getting navan sides in Feb. This looks like a great alternative.
they will be stronger than the oem plastic material. keep up on the thread and you will see the quality and craftsmanship that will go into these

Quote:
Originally Posted by Driftingcorners View Post
Gunmetal, plz clear some PM space. Also, pm me a price picked up for these bad boys! Return customer discount ?
sorry my 1,000 message adviser pm box shrunk to 100 messages .. i had to delete a ton of messages to be able to send and receive again.. i can't afford to offer any kind of discount since i have a lot of money tied into this project right now.. the only discount i can offer is on the lip since they are helping me fund that project sight unseen. in that case they completely deserve a discount

Quote:
Originally Posted by manny(ΣAE) View Post
really want these, are you willing to do a combo pack navan sides + rear valance ( lol combo pack, like im ordering at mcdonalds LMFAO)

that would be nice of you
sorry ... once everything is done you can save a whole lot of money on shipping everything all at once
Quote:
Originally Posted by driftsilvias13 View Post
Gunmetalr32, once these are finished count me in for all 3 products (Rear Valence, Kouki Front Lip, & Navan Sideskirts) for a combo price. I can pick up!
i could throw in a nice ice cold beer for free as a pick up combo.

WOW!!! 2,000 post
gunmetalr32 is offline   Reply With Quote