View Single Post
Old 11-27-2018, 05:46 AM   #22350
I'm Redline
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (0)
I'm Redline is a name known to allI'm Redline is a name known to allI'm Redline is a name known to allI'm Redline is a name known to allI'm Redline is a name known to allI'm Redline is a name known to allI'm Redline is a name known to allI'm Redline is a name known to allI'm Redline is a name known to allI'm Redline is a name known to allI'm Redline is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by jumpman2334 View Post
apologies if this wasnt clear enough in my original post, but im asking what is everyone using to lube the actual heim/rod end. not the threaded portion of the rod/heim end.
Same stuff, man. It's all lube.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoSt180 View Post
If they're in Florida, then I doubt they know or care about CA laws. "But they shipped it to me" is probably the worst way to assume something is street legal.

It might pass a visual inspection though. As long as it bolts on, and has a heat shield, it probably looks close enough to stock. I know my catco one looks practically stock, just it's 3".
The stuff from Magnaflow is 50 state legal. I just replaced a Y pipe w/cats on my Dodge Dak, and the tags were all 50 State legal. Magnaflow makes their stuff 50 State, not 49.
Header to ship to you?(If you use a mock up heat shield, no one sees 'header'
The ISR header at Enjuku is a direct copy of the old Hot Shot/OBXR version. It even has the EGR port. Who cares if it says off road only? They pass here in Nashville(Who has 49/50 state smog laws and testing).

|The trick is how you present it. It has to look and appear OE. OE uses SHIELDS, mod that heat shield to cover the header, make sure the magnaflow cat has the OE cover on it then go to a pep boys and look for the youngest kid there to run the test