View Single Post
Old 03-17-2020, 12:42 PM   #454
Thursday7
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (8)
Thursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by Super_OK_S13 View Post
I really love following this build. It truly is a resto-mod build!!

By chance have you or your dad ever come to the Carlisle PA, Import and Performance car show? this year it is from may 15th-17th. This year there is a 50 years of Datsun Z display. Check this link for info!!

https://www.carlisleevents.com/event...ance+nationals

I've been going to that show for 10+ years now and its dwindled down in size from the tuner show, so they added the import/kit car show together in hopes of making the show bigger in size.. I'll have my S13 there at the show this year for sure. I hope to see you or meet you if you guys go!!
I'd love too see some of your dad's/friends Z's at Carlisle this year RVAE. This will be my 4th year there, not usually one for car shows but the variety there is always impressive. The drifting there is subpar but it's a good season-start shakedown event with plenty of other activities and partying to do. It's basically lawless there.

Sucks that the covid may fuck it up. Carlisle is a blast even though it's just a car show with lackluster drifting.

Cool progress on the thread as always.
Thursday7 is offline   Reply With Quote