View Single Post
Old 02-15-2019, 06:03 PM   #652
spooled240
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
spooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by dizzariot View Post
YES. I always joke that you have to give credit where credit is due: Nissan is consistent....ly shitty with the rattles lol. I had a SpecS (NA SR20DE) as a daily and it is 100% just another rattlebox.

That being said, the SpecR is triple the price for a clean example. They already go for $15k+ depending on condition and mileage but a super low-mileage SpecS goes for around $5k. I understand the SpecR has added bracing but you can buy all of that stuff for the SpecS.

I've been talking about this a lot lately: is the SpecR THE car to splurge on? Or would you rather spend 1/3 of the price on an unfuckedwith SpecS and have the rest left over to build?

Interesting. And sad lol. I was hoping Nissan added some better interior materials or at least some better sound deadening.

I'd go for the Spec R. There's something very special about a factory-assembled car even if you do great work modifying cars.
spooled240 is offline   Reply With Quote