View Single Post
Old 02-14-2019, 06:41 PM   #635
Farzam
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (1)
Farzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfection
IMO the S-chassis market will be very complex in the future. I think clean 180sx and Silvia examples with the right configurations will demand higher $$, which I think in turn will bump up the USDM market. I don't see them ever being E30 M3 status but I see them doing better than the Datsun 510 market, but not by much.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corbic View Post
A 240sx is and will always be the car you bought because you could not afford the one you wanted.
Fuck that. I've had much nicer cars and keep coming back to them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dizzariot View Post
Yeah. It would be a hollow victory.

Farzam - Don't align yourself with Corbic. He'll have you driving a Mustang or a uNdErApPrECiAtEd JdM LeGeNd in no time.

Corbic -
I mean i've had 2 R32 which are pLaYeD oUt AnD oVeRdOnE...but i'd probably never own a Mustang. Although there are some models and certain years I have respect for