View Single Post
Old 09-22-2009, 01:08 PM   #145
Sleepy240
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (0)
Sleepy240 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by ESmorz View Post
Have you ever experienced a contact high? I haven't.

I sure as hell know what it feels like to be high and I hang out with a lot of stoners, hell I even hang out with them when they are hotboxing a car... nothing.

Shit's bogus.
I have to disagree with you here. There are plenty of cases of "secondhand" highs, especially in the situation you describe as "hotboxing" a car. Google might help you out a little bit with your arguement. But have you ever got drunk by being around somebody consuming alcohol? Cause I sure as hell have not.

The people you are describing and "hanging out" with are exactly the reason marijuana will never be legalized. "Hotboxing" a car certainly is not giving you any credibility. It is the people who ABUSE the substance that ruin it for everyone else. I do not smoke and won't, but for the people who do you can thank your fellow "potheads" for giving everyone a bad name.

And back to the Hemp thing. As somebody else said Hemp does not automatically mean marijuana is involved. And sure there is tons of money to be had but is it more than whats with paper? I doubt it, trees are available NOW, Hemp takes an investment for down the road. The government sees dollar signs, but they don't care about the dollar signs if they are twenty years down the road.