View Single Post
Old 09-21-2009, 03:46 PM   #133
JesusFreakDrifter
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (0)
JesusFreakDrifter has much to be proud ofJesusFreakDrifter has much to be proud ofJesusFreakDrifter has much to be proud ofJesusFreakDrifter has much to be proud ofJesusFreakDrifter has much to be proud ofJesusFreakDrifter has much to be proud ofJesusFreakDrifter has much to be proud ofJesusFreakDrifter has much to be proud ofJesusFreakDrifter has much to be proud ofJesusFreakDrifter has much to be proud ofJesusFreakDrifter has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by S14_Kouki View Post
Where do you get this info?? I also live in FL and if the cop catch you with anything you are going to jail then to court. What ID because you can only have a medical marijuana Id in the 13 or so states that are pro medical marijuana.
experience,,,where are u,? in fort lauderdale it is cut throat but, yea, my peoples been telling me about the fines....there cats smoking in the parks all day...but these are more urban areas, not sure about suburbs...like coral springs and parkland....they may have a zero tolerance deal or something lol

and Sleepy240, there is a lot i can say, but wont, i'll just say this tho....the money wasted jailing teens with a with nickel bag of herb could be spent actually finding pedophiles, and serial killers and rapists...i absolutely do not care wat you choose to do to yourself, that is ur choice..smoke...dont smoke...watever...however i would rather see marijuana accepted in and used in the many ways that it has to offer...and it does..then hear about another disclaimer (ie)**has ur loved one suffered or died from taking our AMERICAN DRUG ADMINSTRATION approved product** i know wat people are capable of...but yes u are right under the influence might be a different story...but that isnt just marijuana...thats codeine, thats zanex, thats zoloft, high blood pressure medicine, ADD medication...excuse me but these are all products that cause many disturbing side effects not related to someones already natural statis...i rather someone smoking marijuana around me and have the possibility of doing something stupid (in reality i dont chill with such persons) than taking depression medication and turning suicidal and distant...(i.e. cannabis is being used in research as a cure to depression/ cancer regression/ asthma/ insomnia/ sleep apnia/hypertension.. i can keep going if u want...)the only reason the research isnt as extensive is because it isnt being funded...who in the world working at the CDC or FDA, ADA or cancer research institute wants to hear that something can actually cure these diseases, with little to no effort at all...i'll go ahead and answer that for you. for a country with no moral to begin with...*scoff* please!! the product is going to continually be smoked, sold, worn, and people are going to go to jail because of it...in all honesty thats just the major reason it isnt legal yet, more money is to be made jailing folk then serving them lol

last i checked on ocala sheriffs offices, an inmate was booked on less than 20grams of canibus, with no set bail amount, he was prolly out the next day
like i told u this same story happened to someone i know

however i will agree, i just read wat i wrote yesterday and yea it was vomit. , but if ur ready to get serious then i will too...bless
JesusFreakDrifter is offline   Reply With Quote