View Single Post
Old 09-20-2009, 08:32 PM   #129
JesusFreakDrifter
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (0)
JesusFreakDrifter has much to be proud ofJesusFreakDrifter has much to be proud ofJesusFreakDrifter has much to be proud ofJesusFreakDrifter has much to be proud ofJesusFreakDrifter has much to be proud ofJesusFreakDrifter has much to be proud ofJesusFreakDrifter has much to be proud ofJesusFreakDrifter has much to be proud ofJesusFreakDrifter has much to be proud ofJesusFreakDrifter has much to be proud ofJesusFreakDrifter has much to be proud of
theres money to be made in sending people to jail...i do agree that the decriminilization of marijuana should take place, its a complete waste of my tax dollars...period.. im in florida, and i know that less than 20 or so grams is 100 dollar fine, one of my neighbors had a run in, but didnt have his i.d. so he spent the night in the clink....from my research vaporizers are a lil bit safer cuz there is no smoking involved....but breathing in steam isnt safe either...smoking aint safe, however if u CHOOSE to, then excuse me while i light my spliff!

LEGALIZE IT!!!

in all honesty i would rather someone smoke cannibus, than cigs...and if america legalized it, i wouldnt smoke it, just like any connoissuer there should be limits to anything...keep ur intoxication off the streets where you will be in danger to yourself and others...thats what i agree with.. be safe
JesusFreakDrifter is offline   Reply With Quote