View Single Post
Old 11-14-2011, 05:25 PM   #1
coupster
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (2)
coupster is an unknown quantity at this point
knock it off with the knockoff!!!!

Not to sure if the top pick has been covered by its own thread but I'm going to let you know right now that you pay for what you get. I recently began a S13 RHD SR swap and like everyone else I went in and bought a whole lot of parts to make my build as fun as possible. Now some people think I am crazy for all of the work I have put into my car and I would tell them they are crazy and I would do it all over again if I had the chance. Now getting to the point I want to say that I did not go cheapo on all of my parts but my exhaust was a Godspeed special. I think I paid $275 shipped and let me tell you from the start I was impressed with the welds and how clean they looked. Well on start up the exhaust was a little loud for me but that first drive was something else. With a new clutch master 6 puck and Fidanza light weight flywheel not broken in I tuck the car out for an ease drive. to my surprise the can insulation ejected itself along with the silencer in the can. But wait that is not it, with a closer inspection the back of the can opened up as well. so let me be the first many to say I am done with knock offs. By the way this exhaust was purchased from an ebay seller Aerosports who hung up the phone on me when I simply and calmly asked for a replacement.

So if you value your money stay away from Godspeed and the other ebay items. your only going to waist your money and get a sketchy item!!!!!!!!!!

I am inviting all of my Zilvia brothers to post up their experiences so we as a community can benefit from each others experiences!!!!!

LOVE YOU ALL KEEP SPINNING THOSE TIRES!!!!!!!
Sponsored Links