View Single Post
Old 11-06-2009, 06:54 AM   #1
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Trader Rating: (19)
Phlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfection
Shift Knobs - closing out

Premium members click here before continuing.

NO MORE 'DIBS' -- FIRST COME, FIRST SERVE BASIS!!!

After 30 months from April 2007 to now, I am getting out of the game.
Original thread could be found here for testimonials of satisfied customers and plenty of installed pictures.
Everyone who has paid for their balls previously has been shipped, most others who expressed interest have since flaked out. Part of that is on me, or at least I am to blame, because of a LOOOOONNNNG delay in actually getting them back to me this time, longer than any set before this.
No finger pointing, it all comes with having other people trying to help, live and learn.
Either way, I am now selling down the last of what I have and backing out of this, I'm done with selling these for good this time.
What you see here is what is available, if you do not see it there, it is not and will not be anytime in the foreseeable future.

Standard pool balls, all drilled to M10x1.25, which I know fits Nissan and Mazda shifters and Mitsubishi, if my brother's Protege and fromxtor's EVO are to be taken as proof.

Snooker balls, both solid red, and are about a half-inch smaller than a standard ball, as you can see above.

Price is $35 shipped for either, $30 if you can meet me somewhere nearby here between High Point and Burlington NC (I live in Greensboro and work in Burlington).

Paypal/email
[email protected]
Please PM me before paying to confirm that what you're interested in is still available before paying.
Above image accurate as of 11/27/2009 @ 4:38am.

Aftermarket Shifters
Yes, they do fit, they fit on mine and have fit on others as well without issue, provided of course, that the shifter would fit a standard shift knob.

No, I will not be doing any special orders again anytime in the near or foreseeable future, instead I will sell out this thread and make a new one if that is ever to take place.

And I write too!
Sponsored Links