View Single Post
Old 01-19-2020, 09:37 PM   #22
mechanicalmoron
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (0)
mechanicalmoron is just really nicemechanicalmoron is just really nicemechanicalmoron is just really nicemechanicalmoron is just really nicemechanicalmoron is just really nicemechanicalmoron is just really nicemechanicalmoron is just really nicemechanicalmoron is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by s13 @ fullboost View Post
I sincerely appreciate the honesty in your review. Very detailed, I almost felt like I owned the box & cart for a second there lol.

If you want to buy a box in the future on a budget, the new ICON line from harbor freight is freaking awesome. Cannot beat the price. My old lady works for harbor freight corporate so I was able to see ICON stuff two years ago. I also Saw it at SEMA show in 2016 very impressive stuff.
Yeah, I got out to a HF around christmas, I was pretty impressed with their boxes, brandy-new for about the price (or less) of a nice used truck brand is tempting enough for me, I'll probably end up with one at some point.

When I can take some nicer pictures, I've got some stuff that I might post up, antique or unique or interesting or clever. I suppose I could also take better pictures when my stuff's not all a complete mess (Industrial hygiene is quite important to me, but that doesn't mean I have a of grasp on it).
mechanicalmoron is offline   Reply With Quote