View Single Post
Old 01-19-2020, 01:04 PM   #11
afishysilvia
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (31)
afishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by mechanicalmoron View Post
You think sockets under 2in only work on one car?

Heavy trucks have tiny fasteners all over them. What he showed there is big enough to do most jobs on most cars, light, and medium duty trucks. Presumably large drive lives in a different drawer. He could work on a car so old the body is tin tacked over wood, or he could work on a late model exotic, or all sorts of equipment. There's nothing model specific about hose pliars and sockets.

So you came to spew random bullshit to feed your ego, and I pointed out that what you said isn't true, and you came all angry and trying to reverse-engineer your statements.

Yeah, auto mechanics certainly need a great variety of tools, unless they do specialize in one thing. But that's not what you said.
I’ve got a pair of 2” nuts for your mouth boy, let me how you want them. You done? You could have ended right there you cunt.