View Single Post
Old 01-19-2020, 12:18 PM   #9
afishysilvia
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (31)
afishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by mechanicalmoron View Post
It doesn't sound like you have any idea what you're looking at.... none of what you said applies to those tools.

Pretty hard to follow OP's box, but I'll see what I can do for pictures.
Maybe it’s you who should open your fucking eyes. I don’t see one socket over 2”. So now little boy...sit down and be quiet.

Never said anything was wrong with OP’s box, just that auto mechanic speciality tools change by the varying years and it’s hard to keep up to date. Ask an auto mechanic how much money they have invested in tools then ask a diesel or heavy equipment mechanic. I’m willing to bet it’s a lot more for the auto guys.

But again...I have no idea and you’re a fucking tool guru...hope you work for strap on.