View Single Post
Old 05-14-2018, 12:58 PM   #15
tb13
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (3)
tb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by gbaby2089 View Post
TWS supplies the Zent GT500 team.

Shoot, these good.
I looked into their background a bit before I ordered my set and saw their history in motorsports wheels. Really helped me justify the price tag, these should be great quality wheels that hold up to some serious abuse.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Citrus View Post
Forgot to ask - with the new face, is brake clearance increased? I could see that as a potential benefit to losing the stepped lip.
I really don't think these will effect the pricing of the OG's because so many prefer the step lip. I have seen quite a few people selling OG's lately and I can only imagine they are doing it because the think the value is going to drop.

I think it did add a bit of brake clearance, being non-step lip means the barrel should be a bit larger behind the face meaning larger brakes will be easier to fit. I think it will make more of a difference overall on the 17's when they are released. When my set comes in I am going to see if they clear my buddies Akebono's for shits and giggles, there are few flat/convex face wheels that will clear such massive calipers.