View Single Post
Old 12-06-2019, 09:56 AM   #10
S14rebuild
BANNED

Trader Rating: (8)
S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild
Quote:
Originally Posted by NashT View Post
Not shit guys, fucking no shit.

Read my original post... Im just wondering if anyone knows what nissan car these hubs go to so I can resale them. I bought them months ago otherwise I would just return them.

The seller had them advertised as S14 hubs but they clearly are not.
If you actually read my posts you would understand that, your the moron here.

Does anyone know what the G35 rear hubs look like? Because I cant think of anything else that these hubs might go to

Ok.... lets break this down....

First...ur orignal post is confusing as fuck. Hence why ur getting answers to a question you feel like you didnt ask. In your last reply, you reworded it, so now like myself others can u derstand the true question ur asking

Next.... you have supplied not one picture(can easily search the forum and figure out multiple ways to upload pictures. Its done numerous times a day on this forum) to help anyone even start to identify the components youve purchased. Youve neglected to post any part numbers, identifying marks, or even a link to where you purchased the parts from. Without basic information, no one couldnt even start to give you the answer your so eager to find

Finally......your condensing tone you type your replies in, attitude towards others that are actually trying to help you and name calling are not appreciated. None of us are stuck in your dilemma, so we can all just say sucks tobe u and not help, which is the road im taking.

Good fucking luck and go fuck yourself!
S14rebuild is offline   Reply With Quote