View Single Post
Old 02-17-2021, 08:48 AM   #292
CrimsonRockett
The Architect.

Trader Rating: (392)
CrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfection
My effort to save another one.

'95 Zenki slick top. I was waiting for the right Zenki to come up for sale to install everything I had held onto Navan wise.

This one wasn't a bad base to start off with. The interior was pretty beat and there were a lot of worn/broken pieces I had to replace. I prefer worn original paint versus dealing with something that's been resprayed multiple times.

Saturday 2/13

Removed the interior and prepped it for the replacement:

New interior:

Quick clean up on the engine bay:

After a quick wash with the new interior and all replacement components:

Full OEM Navan Aero + Euro glass lights, refinished Kouki taillights, replacement trunk (to not drill holes in the base model trunk) and an OEM Kouki wing. 18x9.5 / 18x10.5 TE37SL in pressed double black.

Still a long way to go with what I have in mind for it, but I'm definitely happy with the current result after three days worth of work.

-Jspec-
Instagram/CrimsonRockett
Quote:
Originally Posted by brndck View Post
Generally you can eat my asshole.
CrimsonRockett is offline   Reply With Quote