View Single Post
Old 11-06-2008, 05:25 PM   #11
GSXRJJordan
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (19)
GSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to GSXRJJordan
About oil - diffs are expensive enough that I'll go ahead and use the manufacturers oil. Keeps 'em quiet and gives me peace of mind.

As far as longevity - I've had my Tomei 2-way for a couple years now, and only notice a difference in performance after I changed the oil again this summer - I didn't realize how much quieter and how much better it grabs when you have fresh oil in it. Buy a good 2way, put some good oil in it, and forget about it - they all work so well you won't even realize it's there until you put the car into a slide and steer with the rear.

Jordan Innovations has a new web site!
www.JordanInnovations.com -- All your favorite FD Pro Drifters love it, trust me -- www.JordanInnovations.com
GSXRJJordan is offline   Reply With Quote