View Single Post
Old 10-21-2019, 04:50 PM   #1789
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (47)
dizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by Corbic View Post
Then buy a Corvette.
You know if you hadn't posted about a muscle car I would've asked if you were feeling alright.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corbic View Post
trongly disagree. I've actually never seen a Kouki on the road. Ever.

This is where the internet and real life diverge. Just because you see Koukis and TE37s all over Zilvia and IG doesn't mean they exist out in the wild.

If someone 1,500 miles away owns a car and spams pictures of it online, and that makes you feel your car isn't special enough.... You need to reevaluate why your into cars in the first place.

Spending money you don't have to impress people you don't know to win races you'll never race...
I think you're reading into what I said a little too much. I'm not trying to impress, and I think my line of 'styling' kind of speaks to that.

I'm just tired of seeing it. With my eyes. Wherever it is. I'm from CA and there are at least 3 good Type X cars we all know from around my area. Then you log into IG and see the same few cars over and over again. I'm really just over it man.

Your post is kind of contradictory. You're saying I shouldn't care about what people think but then point out the rarity of kouki aero like turning heads IS a good thing. I've really never cared...hence this thread lol.

Other things I read but don't want to quote:

- That Hakone Edition 86 is super cool

- NSXs are definetly the shit, but the pricing on them is fucking ridiculous considering the new one is 'meh;

- Marketplace is totally shitty now. Maybe the forum IS dying. Sad to say.