View Single Post
Old 10-19-2019, 07:28 PM   #1771
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (47)
dizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by spooled240 View Post
As would I if all things are equal on the 97 and 98.

But I'd take a slightly cleaner 97 any day.

The price difference between model years makes sense for other cars with more differences, like FD's. 94 and 95's had more performance available options not limited to the R1/R2, they had better interior finishes, better interior color combinations, passenger air bags, better paint quality, different paint colors all on top of just being more rare.

So that's why I find it funny when people are like, "ninety fucking eighttttt!!!! Extremely RURRR!!" ..It was one of a smaller batch of identical s14's that rolled off the assembly line 12 months later, who gives a shit.
I get what you're saying. As someone that sizes up cars based of OEM color and mileage alone, I can honestly say nitpicking between '97 an '98 seems like nerd shit to me lol. If someone ever tried to offer me less because of that, I'd tell them to fuck right off.

Maybe not grumpy, but still bugging me: I feel like it's time to let my 240SX and two-tone go. I don't have any particular reasons. I feel like the S15 just ticks all the boxes and the need to have an S13 has finally ran its course.

Someone talk me off the ledge, or push me over. I'll do a flip.