Thread: Sr20det FAQ
View Single Post
Old 10-29-2007, 10:49 PM   #106
-L(-.O)

Trader Rating: (0)
-L(-.O) is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by tonyaccord View Post
yo i just did a rhd & sr swap on my s14 ,you guys said it was pretty imposible but it got done .Now im trying to find out how to get rid of my govern.cant go past 180km= 120mph. some one said you have to cut a wire off of the ecu..but they didnt know the color ..HELP!!
Holy f*%k balls!! this guy is bad a#$!! i refrain from posting, but after reading that, cant hold back anymore. THIS THREAD IS FAQ!!!!!!!!! NO MORE QUESTIONS!!!! INFO ONLY!!!! Mother of troy!

On the onther hand, for trouble shooting:
-If sr runs like crap after 5lbs of boost, more than likely you have serious boost leakage. Timing being too retarded, misfires but not as frequent as leaking boost. too advanced and you will expirience detonation and top end feels like crap.
-if you have a problem with sensors acting up, try using a one thats not fcuked up. if problwm still presist, then obviously its not the sensor.
-throttle body off of any sr will work, some harness are different on newer sr, so take the pig tail from engine harnes and color match/pin match.
-all o2 off srs (g20/sentra se-r/nx2000) are the same(I've used 300zx,se-r,and g20).(lost of stuff can be used off fwd sr) Working on finding starter that works possibly 01 frontier...
-maf from g20 and sentra se-r work on sr20det
-89 nissam maxima clutch works but suck
-turbo does not need a#* load of oil pressure.(Fcuk up seals if you do)
-no expirience=spending lost of money fixing fcuk -up(leave it to people who know thier xiet)
-And last but not least Nissan are NOT hondas! beware the mayham....
oh and if valves tap, check oil squirters above cams and make sure they are not clogged. have a nice day! if your a do your hwk!
-L(-.O) is offline   Reply With Quote