View Single Post
Old 04-30-2018, 10:22 AM   #3
Kviper52
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (3)
Kviper52 is an unknown quantity at this point
Ok, took an early lunch so I could post more haha

That night after the drift event I met a bunch of guys who convinced me to let them weld my diff that night. Was a good time meeting folks I’ve known and hung out with to this day.

Then I started getting random parts, got rear coils which made me rake but I rocked f for a while,

Got front coils, side skirts, accord rear lip

Got a real Kouki wing a jdm silvia grille and badges to go with the skirts and a greddy front lip to tie it all together

Then got a grip royal wheels and qr set up

So just some boring basic stuff. Then I decided after no track or drifting really, I would NEED an SR to drift and that my perfectly healthy sub 150k KA and 5 speed wouldn’t cut it. [emoji854] I had (still only barely) no idea what I was doing. But I traded a 1967 C10 that I got for a song for the full swap fresh from a type x in Japan.

At some point I decided to throw some headlight wrap on it for kicks and giggles while it was still mid swap

I also bought a Carbon fiber fixed back seat, a Cusco bolt in full cage and crow racing purple 5 pt harness. I still had the intention of drifting this thing at that point

After my attempt to install and wire the engine, I got it to start and sound like it was running on a few cylinders. So I sent it to a semi local shop who put a fuel pump and did some wiring and gave it back saying that’s all it needed.
Pic from getting it back and in battles I picked up

It would run ok, and then one day I took it out to run it after a couple weeks, and it wouldn’t start. Put gas in it, tried roll,battery all the things I knew to do. starting nothing. So I was pretty defeated and I let the car sit for a year and a half.

Gonna make another comment to add to the saga with more pics

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
1997 240sx -Wife Car

My Cars and Their story:
http://zilvia.net/f/showthread.php?t=657376

Last edited by Kviper52; 05-01-2018 at 09:34 AM..
Kviper52 is offline   Reply With Quote