View Single Post
Old 06-12-2019, 03:35 PM   #29
NashT
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (1)
NashT has made poor choicesNashT has made poor choicesNashT has made poor choicesNashT has made poor choicesNashT has made poor choicesNashT has made poor choices
I checked your store out dorki, I dig some of the parts your crafting man and intend on purchasing a few when I start on the body for the street car.

Beyond these forums, I dont do social media, no facebook, nothing. Too much drama

And Supa, despite the crowd you may roll with, the guys I chill and wrench with are all in there 30's, and all S13 dudes. Its character and trust I want around me, not high school "bro's" that have no expirence or knowledge.

And...since you seem to always wanna hate about any post I make lol, after looking at prices of steel hoods, bricks, silvia brackets, etc, I feel that 1500 for a complete clip shipped was an excellent deal. Last week I saw a pair of bricks sell for $1200 alone, my set are immaculate and complete.

Simply put:
Rich ppl stay rich by living poor. Poor ppl stay poor by trying to live rich.
I make great money, but budget for projects, and save a % every check- thats the best way to live financially
NashT is offline   Reply With Quote