View Single Post
Old 04-25-2016, 09:55 AM   #2
Wykydtron
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (0)
Wykydtron is just really niceWykydtron is just really niceWykydtron is just really niceWykydtron is just really niceWykydtron is just really niceWykydtron is just really niceWykydtron is just really niceWykydtron is just really niceWykydtron is just really niceWykydtron is just really nice
The other day I was asking around if anyone had access to a MIG welder, I needed to get my spot welds literally buttoned up where they unhinged. I was jacking up the front end of my car on the tow point and the sheet metal folded back...

My buddy Nick came by in a pinch and offered to button it up. Took us about 45 minutes to get it patched up. Well, I help jack the car up and pull the wheel... I'm very thankful Nick helped me out and I owe him big time.

Thule roof rack with big mouth bike attachment went on about a month ago.

and here's my T25 with 550cc injectors waiting on a few parts.

Once I get my wideband in, and weld in vacuum nipple (for the wastegate actuator) I'll be taking in my oil pan, hotpipe, and downpipe to Galen Callahan and he'll patch in a few bungs.

I'm planning on getting the NismotronicSA and converting the KA to speed density... The 3bar MAP is $80 and IAT is $30 plus I'll need to figure out how to wire in the two... MAP sensor needs a capacitor for 5v and IAT needs a weld in bung... I might put that off until later and stick with the MAF.

Last edited by Wykydtron; 04-27-2016 at 09:18 AM..
Wykydtron is offline   Reply With Quote