View Single Post
Old 05-12-2010, 03:29 PM   #1510
xpertsnowcarver
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (44)
xpertsnowcarver has much to be proud ofxpertsnowcarver has much to be proud ofxpertsnowcarver has much to be proud ofxpertsnowcarver has much to be proud ofxpertsnowcarver has much to be proud ofxpertsnowcarver has much to be proud ofxpertsnowcarver has much to be proud ofxpertsnowcarver has much to be proud ofxpertsnowcarver has much to be proud ofxpertsnowcarver has much to be proud ofxpertsnowcarver has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by killer240 View Post
sweet. i did push the fork for the clip to hold the pivot bearing.

another question

is there 8 relays in the engine bay driver side fuse box? or 7 relays?
its my bad, accidentally deleted all the pics in my digi cam. im relocating my fuse boxes. well not really, just moving it a lil.

i have a 1991 everything manual.
My driver's side relay box had 7. The 8th is for the "FR FOG" which are for the fog lights. I don't recall how many relays were blue or black though. You'll need to reference the FSM. The box covers says: ACC, N&P/Clutch, AIR CON, FR FOG, HORN, H/L RET DOWN, H/L RET, H/L RET.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CamryOnBronze View Post
I knew you would know, thanks man! I have them ready to go in the shopping cart... and yes, you're right. I'm hoping to do the valve cover/intake/catch can lines as well, which I believe are -12 AN. I don't have a catch can yet, though. I'll check out your build for more info, thanks!
-12AN!!?? Are you sure that's the size you want? That's freaking massive. My oil cooler is using -10AN. I think you would want no bigger than -10AN for the 5/8" hose and -6AN for the 5/16" hose. Just make sure you get the right measurements as far as inner diameter. Also make sure you're getting the right fittings and adapters.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RPSil13 View Post
do we have a thread comparing seats?

im interested in the sparco chrono road but wanted to see if anyone else had this seat and how high/low it sits
You should post in the picture request thread. http://zilvia.net/f/chat/169628-pic-...request+thread

My YouTube Channel
xpertsnowcarver is offline   Reply With Quote