View Single Post
Old 09-10-2015, 08:54 PM   #16
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (47)
dizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by NISR20MO View Post
My 2 pennies
That's the problem with the military: getting any fucking answers lol. I know there has to be someone that's done this with a USDM car. I'm trying to probe. All of the altercations you listed make sense but I'm trying to find some hard facts, you know?

Quote:
Originally Posted by xpinoyxmk View Post
Its not necessarily the parts that get expensive, its the tests/inspections that are. I say if you're spending anything over $1k, its not worth it.

You are overthinking it but you do bring up a good point about the warranty. I would definitely check into that!
In all seriousness I'd be willing to drop $3k at the most. It's not just to have it when we arrive...we just really fucking want one and having a new car that's AWD equipped for roaming Japan sounds rad.

Salesman spoke with his manager and said the warranty will be upheld. That was one of my first questions lol.