View Single Post
Old 08-04-2021, 03:54 PM   #775
ixfxi
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
ixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by KA24DESOneThree View Post
The right-leaning sites use...
Why are you even politicizing this? Either keep on the topic of covid or push on with your bullshit.

The last person I would take advice from regarding this pandemic would be you. Nor would it be Corbic, or anyone else on this forum. Not FOX, not Cuomo, and not Newsom. And certainly wouldnt listen to that micro-mini-pimp Fauci.

Everyone's got an agenda, and I have no interest in anyone's opinion in regards to what the fuck I put into my body. This is a non-negotiable. If you are pro-vaccine, cool. If you're not, cool.

Some people have a hard time leaving the rest of us alone. People like you keep rattling the cage fucking with people, at some point there's going to be some backlash from the rest of society who isnt at all interested in the bullshit thats being peddled.
ixfxi is offline   Reply With Quote