Old 08-02-2021, 01:15 PM   #771
Corbic
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic
Quote:
Originally Posted by KA24DESOneThree View Post
Corbic, you need to expand your sphere.

Do yourself a favor and search "Pfizer Albania contract." Look for mainstream sources; I'm not finding a single fucking one. Not Vice, not The Atlantic, not Mother Jones. Not the NYT or Bloomberg or Fox. Just the bowls the right loves to circle.

So your propaganda sources don't align... why is that a shock? I'm sure they are to busy covering the Domestic Insurgence hearing and Russian Collusion.

If it's not true, maybe Pfizer should make a press statement and post their actual contracts then. Why the secrecy if there is nothing to hide. That's half the problem we have here is these state-actors and government officials are continually trying to hide and censor information.

It's all for not though since the CDC says the vaccine doesn't work and we need to go back to masking up, lock downs and social distancing.

Thank God suicide rates are down, I mean - if the logic is that if masks and lock downs save just one life, it's all worth it... what would it mean if masks and lock downs took just one life... or a hundred... or a few thousand..
Corbic is offline   Reply With Quote