View Single Post
Old 08-02-2021, 11:39 AM   #769
KA24DESOneThree
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
KA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfection
Corbic, you need to expand your sphere.

While I try not to douse my head in feces, I read some of one of the links you provided. After coming up for air with a turd running down my forehead, I needed to look elsewhere for literally anything other than ridiculous propaganda.

Do yourself a favor and search "Pfizer Albania contract." Look for mainstream sources; I'm not finding a single fucking one. Not Vice, not The Atlantic, not Mother Jones. Not the NYT or Bloomberg or Fox. Just the bowls the right loves to circle.

When your swprs.org link mentions the FDA confirmation of an increased risk of GBS, it doesn't link to the FDA. It links to another funky-ass fucking website with funky-ass bullshit on it that links the letter- because these websites know that the more click-throughs it takes to get to the truth, the better they can hide it. The better they can editorialize and keep people inside the echo chamber.

Do you know that VAERS is unverified? The reports are accepted by anyone. "Most reports to VAERS are voluntary, which means they are subject to biases. This creates specific limitations on how the data can be used scientifically." The reports can also be cherry-picked to very specific or very broad datasets. OpenVAERS sounds like some sort of crowdsourced information project that should be very honest, right? Is it, though?

The right-leaning sites use graphs, but not in such a way as to inform the reader so the reader can use them in conjunction with other data to make a decision- they use them to bludgeon the reader with data, to force them to kowtow to the demands. Who's going to click through then find the data? Who knows whether or not it's actually trustworthy?

Italy24news sounds like it should be an international website, right? https://hypestat.com/info/italy24news.com Uh oh, it has two major consumers of "news" from its site: Americans and Indians. It's hosted in the US, which is weird for an Italian news source, right?

Once again, we have a Gish Gallop. The bullshit comes faster than can be refuted, and refutation requires longer because it, *gasp*, actually has to be refuted with fact to make absolutely certain there is no doubt to those who still have a grasp of rationality. Every time I read an article by a right-leaning source, the theme song to Bonanza plays in my head.
KA24DESOneThree is offline   Reply With Quote