View Single Post
Old 08-19-2017, 04:58 AM   #57
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (47)
dizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by Will. View Post
damn its looking good
Thanks! It's pretty 'vanilla' in the scheme of Type X S13s but I love it all the same.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CamryOnBronze View Post
Agreed. I had one on the Evo and the craftsmanship was amazing- especially considering the price for a titanium exhuast. If I was confident I wouldn't destroy it on the S13, I would definitely want one.
My suspension is far from 'dialed in' and the roads here can be very shitty in places. I'll probably end up not spending the money on something like that. It's fun to dream, though. I might just search for an OEM Nismo option exhaust and use that for now. I'd be lying if I said an exhaust is on the top of my priorities list.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tricky_ab View Post
Having been to the Tomei facility, I can say that it's a solid choice for the money they are asking. Great quality, and it fits well. I'm STILL bugging them to produce it for my chassis (they are testing it on their demo car).
I'm still wondering if the exhaust can be had for less than list prices if I drive to Tomei on the weekend. I'd like to use one a whole lot but the amount of money can be spread out to other parts of the car I'm not happy with, you know?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dbeiler View Post
Review
Thanks for the review. Hard to find 'negatives' about the exhaust.

Quote:
Originally Posted by silviamang View Post
Hey man sweet car. I just drove my GTR out of some guy's asshole and I'm going to trade it in for an SR-powered Master Race 180SX like yours. Thank you for being the coolest motherfucker alive. I was gonna just drink bleach until I met you!
...wow man. I'm uh...flattered. Get of my nuts though, pls.

*grin*

I need to get different RUCA. The DMax ones fit like shit. Once I get them in my hands I'll try to do my own alignment to remove some camber in the rear and add a little more up front. Car is lowered a tad more and I'll take some pictures soon. It's rubbing the fender liners at full lock but I don't want to remove the plastics just yet. As long as it's not hitting the fender I can live. It looks loads better now. My Mom is shipping my Ganadors from my storage unit back in the US. She's the real MVP.