Thread: JGY Customs
View Single Post
Old 03-17-2015, 09:23 AM   #24
supersayianjim
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (10)
supersayianjim will become famous soon enoughsupersayianjim will become famous soon enoughsupersayianjim will become famous soon enoughsupersayianjim will become famous soon enough
WELL I didn't find this post in time so.... I recently became a victim.

-HOW JGY RIPPED ME OFF/ROBBED ME-
so about a month ago I was just browsing craigslist for a clean coupe shell. something black as I wanted to do a grand national paint job to. so I stumbled upon what seemed at the time a good deal for a shell with no engine/tranny/missing fenders. but a full clean interior.
so I call up JGY and speak to this "Santino" fellow. jgy has a reputation and it was good from what I found. so I really didn't think 2x buying a car from them sight unseen. I didn't haggle with their 900 price tag as again, finding a clean WRECK FREE/RUST FREE. shell is hard to come by.

so 2/9 I finish paying charge for this shell. before that I asked Santino 4x(at least) if the car was wrecked, and it had bad rust on it. he assured me that neither was the case. there were some photos listed in the posting and he went out and took one of the trunk for me.

so 3/13 I get to jgy to check out the car, sighn/obtain the title and to sell some interior pieces to a local fellow.
so my shock and disgust the fucking car is a wash. and they refuse to give me my money back!!!!! I walked Santino out, showed him the damage and he still claims it's a "straight" car. this guy is a fucking asshole!
so now today they call me and ask if I can get the car moved off their lot by Friday(they told me before I came and found out it was a piece of shit,there is no rush).
so iam stuck with a shell I don't need/cant use with some useful parts on it. someone needs to make some kind of offer. and never do business with jgy!!
supersayianjim is offline   Reply With Quote