Thread: Dyno faq
View Single Post
Old 02-28-2010, 06:21 PM   #54
steve shadows
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
steve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to steve shadows
So in conclusion the reason why a dynojet is just as good as a load bearing dyno is because Nascar uses it?

Nascar runs PRE TUNED, in many cases CRATE MOTORS!!! bwahahaha

Are you fucking kidding me?

YOU CREATED AN ACCOUNT JUST TO POST THIS LIMP WRISTED BS RESPONSE????

....BECAUSE YOU'RE A DYNOJET REP!!! BWAAHAHAHAHHAHHAAHHAAHHAAHAHAHAHAH

I was looking through that thread you posted, You are spreading the most loaded cattle car pile of BULLSHIT I have ever seen!!!!!

Dyno Dynamics OUT OF BUSINESS? NO SUPPORT?

What the fuck do you think this is FedEx vs. UPS? Totally spread disinformation because you're only interested is that DYNOJET sells more of their shitty toy dynos.

I am a tuner, I have no interest in supporting sales of any particular part. I have however used all of the dynos listed for various different cars over the years and by far, without a second of thinking about it the Dyno Dynamics BLOWs all of the other dynos out of the water. Even if you just compare it to how fast and refined the cars are after tuning alone. It's NIGHT and DAY. The dynojet cars are weak, very peaky power bands with very little mid range and low end power and torque. The DD cars come off feeling like I added 2-4 cylinders to the motor. The amount of free power hidden in the low to mid-range hard to reach cells is AMAZING! So much hidden power in those hard to reach spots. But with the DD I can simulate any fucking cell I want to hit any time and rad tractive effort in read time cell by cell by cell for PERFECT cylinder pressure and power output down to ms and down to a hundreth of a ft lb of torque. Show me a dyno slut jet that can do that, even with the gay-ass shitty fucking add on brake with the belt/ pulley, what a piece of shit

Dyno Dynamics is now combined business with Haltech USA, they work out of the same office and R and D facility in KY. They are alive and well and have complete support for all of their units...

Have you no shame?

Dynojets are good for ONE THING, consistent WOT comparisons.

For actual cell by cell map tuning it's garbage

Sorry but for me I care a whole hell of a lot more about how FAST my car accelerates and handles then how big of a number I can simulate based on a controlled experiment trying to spin a given weight