View Single Post
Old 01-07-2015, 05:19 AM   #4
driftfcbuckey

Trader Rating: (1)
driftfcbuckey is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95_S14 View Post
Buckey I'm happy you kind covered the crash on the door , because from what I remember it was bad . Imma have to look for photos from the crash . Anyways this chassis has been trashed and crashed time and time again . Owning a paint shop helps you out as not many people saw the damage but you . Please post photos of the crashes and fires this car has had In the past . All the buckey fan boys feel free to say all the nice things about his car you would like
The door damage was mentioned in the post. Double check it, and you'll see that.

Again, it is a drift car. Not a show car. If someone is looking for a show car, or a perfect shell then this car isn't for you. However, if the door jam doesn't bother you, and you care about a functioning car with a slew of parts then let's talk!

Door damage photos:
Minimal. But as stated in my original post - damaged.

After paying spring mountain autobody to pull the mounts back to straight - The window didn't break, and it affected nothing other than the cosmetics of the rocker panel. If this is a huge issue I will replace the rocker from a donor FC at the seams.

The door was fully skinned, and took most of the damage.
driftfcbuckey is offline   Reply With Quote