View Single Post
Old 02-12-2018, 05:29 AM   #3094
Hoshino
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
Hoshino is a glorious beacon of lightHoshino is a glorious beacon of lightHoshino is a glorious beacon of lightHoshino is a glorious beacon of lightHoshino is a glorious beacon of lightHoshino is a glorious beacon of lightHoshino is a glorious beacon of lightHoshino is a glorious beacon of lightHoshino is a glorious beacon of lightHoshino is a glorious beacon of lightHoshino is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by dizzariot View Post
This is typical of you, dude. He made a fuck ton of good points and you're just gonna take the sarcastic route.
Very typical for people as ignorant as him. Have to return to low intelligence levels when the conversation gets too in-depth for him to understand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sidewaysil80 View Post
. In this instance, said wheels are even priced fairly and not overpriced.
How have you survived 31 years on this planet?! Hahah
You’re the Michael Scott of zilvia lmao.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sidewaysil80 View Post
I want a Ferrari but I can’t afford one, I’m not going to cry because someone bought one that was ALMOST in my price range and did literally nothing but copy and paste the original for sale ad with a few more zeros on it, driving the ‘normal’ price up for all consumers, ruining the market even further for everyone.
FTFY.

To end my half of this argument; it’s pretty clear to see who is a part of the s-chassis community/family and who is part of the I’m in it for myself/the money ventures.
Some people want everyone to succeed and be happy, having the community thrive as a whole.
Some people want to be king of a fake mountain and will rip you off to get there.

Whatever you’re in to.
Hoshino is offline   Reply With Quote