View Single Post
Old 03-13-2019, 03:28 AM   #165
Super_OK_S13
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
Super_OK_S13 has much to be proud ofSuper_OK_S13 has much to be proud ofSuper_OK_S13 has much to be proud ofSuper_OK_S13 has much to be proud ofSuper_OK_S13 has much to be proud ofSuper_OK_S13 has much to be proud ofSuper_OK_S13 has much to be proud ofSuper_OK_S13 has much to be proud ofSuper_OK_S13 has much to be proud ofSuper_OK_S13 has much to be proud ofSuper_OK_S13 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by dbeiler View Post
Keep us posted on the printed wiper pivot results. I just don't think the PLA will survive the engine bay heat. PLA has been known to deform if it's used even for something in the interior like a shift knob. ABS is the recommended automotive plastic material.

Congrats on the RSX! The Honda K series engines are incredible. You know Honda is doing something right when a 2liter Honda engine makes as much horsepower naturally aspirated as a 2liter Nissan does with a turbo!
The RSX has been awesome for her so far, she really loves it. Kind of wants to mod it here and there eventually. but overall even on the coils and solid engine mounts its an amazing daily!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tuzzio View Post
I used some seam sealer in my bay, and its almost impossible to make it look "great". Its so fucking spongey and flexible. My tubs in my bay are done with bondo, it takes tons of time, but the smooth finish is worth it. You'll thank me later.
i think i'll use seam seaer only in the areas not really visible, but still want that factory look. plus this time around ill have some experience/help from a friend in the industry.

Quote:
Originally Posted by obscene View Post
in for ceiling updates! my garage needs the same
I completed the ceiling. i used, 1/2" poly iso foam board. i paid 6.50$ a sheet!!! (vs home depot/lowes- $13.50ish) i got it from a surplus supplier near me.. All thats left is to foil tape the seams. It made the garage feel a little smaller and i now have 2 dark spots around the middle of the back wall which dont show up well in the picture but to the right of the Japanese flag and left of PLANK. i will be getting some 8ft led lights from amazon most likely, to add more light to the garage.

IMG_20190312_1920215-panorama by Jimmy Acri II, on Flickr
Super_OK_S13 is offline   Reply With Quote