View Single Post
Old 04-25-2017, 06:29 PM   #107
Ryosuke Takahashi
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
Ryosuke Takahashi has a spectacular aura aboutRyosuke Takahashi has a spectacular aura aboutRyosuke Takahashi has a spectacular aura aboutRyosuke Takahashi has a spectacular aura aboutRyosuke Takahashi has a spectacular aura aboutRyosuke Takahashi has a spectacular aura aboutRyosuke Takahashi has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by driftsucky View Post
I wish I did. I'm sure if I dig through the crevices of my laptop, I'll find some buried deep, but here's the shell (done like Pearsons)

I started with a GT wing and then ended up fashioning a duckbill for it. It ended life as a bash shell. Then, my wife threw out close to 4k worth or RC stuff and along with it went that battery, 3 Yokomo chassis, 2 radios, a couple of chargers, a sh1tton of batteries, wheels, and tires, 2 HPI E10 chassis, and a few off-brand radio/chassis and I can't even tell you how many other bodies. I'm not mad about it or nothing. It was a just a great hobby that was cheaper than 1:1 cars that I enjoyed

Dang..man I will never understand why they do that. I had that kind of BS happen to me as well. Like some kind of displimentary action they take to destroy your hobbies & interests. They always have the worst excuse of throwing out those valuable items as well. Its the worst they make a stuipd face & act like its a mistake; they understand we'll give up eventually and take advantage of our laziness. Most likely because they see us happy with our little hobbies and instead are sparked with jealousy due to lack of attention..

Xanvai S14 interior
Ryosuke Takahashi is offline   Reply With Quote