View Single Post
Old 07-06-2011, 10:29 PM   #79
Gnnr
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (0)
Gnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taniguchi_Is_#1 View Post
i can agree with that. the only thing i can think of is that the prosecution didn't make enough of a case to show that she wasn't actively searching for her daughter for 30 days before reporting it. most of us would do that instantly, but, lest we forget, there's a portion of our society who always says "fuck the police", so it's hard to say. we could probably conclude that she just partied for a month, but i dunno. i can't say justice was served, but i don't want to sit here and critique the jury. it's not their fault that the prosecution sucked.
True, they where trying to throw the book at her and failed. Regardless, it was clear neglect on her part at the least.

Quote:
Originally Posted by beyond View Post
Thousands of children are dying everyday from hunger. They are starving to death all around the world and dying from diseases that can be easily cured using modern medicine. Stop arguing about what doesn't matter anymore and make some positive changes that will matter to other children. (Donate)
Oh fuck, shut up you hippie! You can be both upset with the outcome and help a good cause, I don't see why it has to be one and not the other.