View Single Post
Old 07-06-2011, 07:02 PM   #75
KiLLeR2001
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (46)
KiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by sr20sean View Post
good job i see you failed to understand that she eventually admitted that everything was an accident...

the jury is human beings but coming into it to already thinking is illegal because one of the first things they ask you when you walk in is if you have a biased opinion about the case. if you do you go home if you lie and say no but still already say yes then youre fucked for lying to the court.
Despite me living in Orlando. I never followed this case until the very end (last few days). I heard about it but never cared. I had no biased opinion going into it. Then I started hearing the case, observing Casey's behaviors. There's no way I would've let this girl walk without getting some sort of charge for the death of her child. The verdict came too fast for such an important hearing.

There's a reason why she never testified, because she knows she would get caught in a web of lies.

Protip: If you can keep a dead body hidden for 6 months in Floridian swamp weather you'll walk away from murder charges.