View Single Post
Old 07-06-2011, 05:39 PM   #70
tricky_ab
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
tricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud of
Me when I found out the verdict:

think holding off on the case until they had a bit more of a solid foundation for the charges they wanted to lay against her would have greatly helped their cause. If you don't have the necessary evidence to clearly connect at least one point A with one point B, in my opinion you either

1) hold off until you get the right evidence
2) get the suspect for what you can clearly establish proof of (obstruction, child neglect, probably even accomplice).

Again, that's just my opinion. This woman is clearly guilty of something(s) regarding this tragic death. But it seems to me that the prosecution hoped the jury would be more willing to accept the idea that it's "clear" she did it without having to connect those dots for the jury. I guess it just depends on how much liberty the jury feels like taking.
tricky_ab is offline   Reply With Quote